More important to be a good man...
I wanted to write about Hamas winning in the Palestinian elections, today...the danger it poses...and the responsibility it involves by Israelis and the world to maintain a commitment to peace...with President Abbas still in his post...even with a partner in Hammas that there is very little reason to believe is in good faith, right now...
I still need to...
But before I go to bed...
I wanted to write about how deeply satisfying it is...to prioritize being a good man...above all other concerns in my life...
I can only hope...that my son...if I were to have one...will outdo me...and humble his old man...while he lifts him up...
I only hope...that I'll be that open...to that kind of humbling...
Like most things in my life...I don't know how to do that...
But I hope that I can be open to learning...
I understand, now, why that is so hard to do...
But I hope that I can be open to learning anyway...
Have a good night, everyone...
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment