An amazing day:):)...
These kids love me...
And I love them...
And today went great...
And thanks to Katherine for giving me the perspective to have a day like today:):)...
Love,
Ben
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
These kids love me...
And I love them...
And today went great...
And thanks to Katherine for giving me the perspective to have a day like today:):)...
Love,
Ben
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
2/01/2006 01:06:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
2 comments:
Glad you had a good day. :)
Thanks, SBPBJ:):):)...
I just had a really amazing little parent-teacher conference, too...so that's got me feeling good, right now, too...
Thanks for the encouragement...it came at a low moment when I really needed it...
Hope everything's good in your classroom:):)...
Ben
Post a Comment