What fuckin' dicks people are
I have decided that if people can't face up, better, to how fuckin' stupid and lazy and intellectually lazy and what self-centered dicks the great bulk of them are, then I don't have any fuckin' use for them. I'm prepared to go cater to their basest, stupidest, meanest, most self-destructive desires, make shitloads of money off of them, and not give two shits about them.
Because most people are fuckin' dicks is the truth. And I'm tired of being nicer about that than they deserve.
And I've been treated like such shit in the last year or so and really in the last 6 years, that I really just don't give a shit, anymore, about this stupid fuckin' race if they don't give a shit enough about themselves and one another to think more seriously about what all their shitheadedness has wrought.
No matter how bad things get, most people look around and say, "We've done a really good fuckin' job." Fuckin' morons. It doesn't matter how badly people fuck up their lives or the lives of others, all they can ever fuckin' do is pat themselves on the fuckin' backs and say, "Look at me. I'm doin' so fuckin' good."
Because they're too fuckin' self-centered to face what they dumbfucks and shitheads they are.
Americans love to scapegoat George Bush for that stubborn, denying tendency, these days. Because they're all too fuckin' cowardly to face it in themselves.
You know why I want a woman in my life with more courage and honesty than that? So I don't have to live the rest of my life with someone like that and have them pretending with me that they really are better than they really are.
People fuckin' drive me crazy with how fuckin' self-serving all of their interpretations of the world and their lives are that inform who they are and what choices they make.
And I have no interest in letting such assholes take advantage of my generosity for the rest of my life. If they can't grow up and face up to what shitty consequences have come from their shitty, stupid, intellectually lazy behavior, then maybe they don't deserve anything better.
Maybe what people deserve is exactly what they have now.
Love,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment