Did I mention...

...that I am thoroughly in love with Leslie Feist?
If you have not heard her cover of Ron Sexsmith's Secret Heart, I highly recommend it.
If you ever read this, Leslie, I would love to talk riffs and music and whatever the hell you want to talk about, sometime. But, mostly, I'd just love to know what those sexy little lips of yours feel like.
3 comments:
I'm sure it was awesome, John. She is fuckin' killer. There is this intimacy to her sound that really snags me every time.
That and she's cold stone gorgeous, as well, of course.
Incredible.
I just realized that I sort of knew who this was before reading your post.
Her song "1234" is used in those iPod commercials. This is something I remember, because every time one of those ads comes on, our little one stops whatever she is doing to listen.
The kid is a Feist fan, too. You're in good company.
Yours truly,
John Brown of Kansas
Yeah, she's a nice crossover talent of punk/rock, intimate, relatively intelligent lyrics - she said she'd be working a book store if she wasn't a singer - and a broader pop appeal. She's fuckin' amazing on that electric guitar she plays. But, mostly, she's just got a really awesome sound, I think. I highly recommend the 1234 and Mushaboom videos and Secret Heart just melts me every time. Very impressive. I would love to pick this girl's brain.
Post a Comment