Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm so sorry



I am so tired of the bullshit apologies meant to cover for the frail, bullshit feelings of some weak-hearted bully trying to be the fuckin' Commander-in-Chief, for goodness fuckin' sakes. If this is some kind of bullshit tactic by the Obama campaign to generate sympathy, I'm going to join a nunnery.

Hillary Clinton is both that tough and that frail, apparently.

Or that just that full of shit.

I vote for full of shit.

It's the only consisent explanation given the entirety of her campaign. Oh, and we're electing her because George Bush is such a big fuckin' liar, remember?

Can I ask something here?

Is there any way that I could elect someone who isn't full of shit to be President of the United States?

Oh, wait, there is. I could elect Barack Obama or John McCain. And even then, I have to deal with a whole other load of horse manure, just less of it.

As it turns out, if you take Hillary's campaign seriously, there really is only one other alternative to Mr. Obama. And it isn't Hillary Clinton.

You know why this process is so difficult? Because we're such fuckin' assholes. Who can't have an honest fuckin' conversation if it fuckin' hit us in our big fuckin' heads. And why can't we have an honest conversation? Because we're such fuckin' assholes to one another. And why won't we stop being such fuckin' assholes? Because we keep pretending like the world will fall apart if we start getting more honest and stop being such fuckin' assholes.

And Hillary Clinton is our queen.

The question is, will we be so fuckin' stupid to make her our President?

No comments: