Making love
What does the guy always railing on about freedom think about on a Friday night?
Making love.
Freedom is a beautiful thing.
But love is better.
Enjoy.
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
What does the guy always railing on about freedom think about on a Friday night?
Making love.
Freedom is a beautiful thing.
But love is better.
Enjoy.
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
5/02/2008 08:56:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
1 comment:
[url=http://citizenblogs.com/?u=videosealysha7]Avs Video Converter 4.3.1.371[/url] [url=http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseanne1]A-Z Video converter Ultimate 7.79[/url]
Fantasy DVD Player Platinum 9.5.1 iWellsoft Video To iPod MP4 Converter
http://www.adulthostedblogs.com/?u=videoseannabeth1 DigitByte CD DVD Data Recovery 1.1
[url=http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1236878]Shiki Video Browser[/url] [url=http://www.drawingboard.org/blogs/?u=videosearlene5]Aone Ultra Mobile 3GP Video Converter 3.8.1023[/url]
Tanbee MPEG Converter Lite ConVert 9
http://www.answerbag.com/profile/1238424 Yahoo Go for TV
Nidesoft DVD Ripper Platinum 4.0.11
my icq:858499940385
Post a Comment