Stinkin' thinkin'
I never thought I'd find myself nodding to such bullshit. But this election, without all that stinkin' thinkin', our candidates make everything so much easier.
Today Now!: How To Pretend You Give A Shit About The Election
My too often nonsensical and forever unenlightened reflections on people and life and everything else I understand as well as I understand everything else. Not well at all, in other words. Love thy neighbor, is my motto. Unless something better comes along. Make sure to say so when you find it.
I never thought I'd find myself nodding to such bullshit. But this election, without all that stinkin' thinkin', our candidates make everything so much easier.
Today Now!: How To Pretend You Give A Shit About The Election
Posted by
Ben Sutherland
at
8/02/2008 07:52:00 PM
| I'm loaded. It's official. I'm the 359,597,702 richest person on earth! How rich are you? >> |
No comments:
Post a Comment