Overreach
Yessir, I think we have overreach.
U.S. Threatens Bankruptcy for GM, Chrystler
Maybe I'm the amateur, here, but this definitely looks like a shitty way to sustain a domestic auto industry to me.
WWBD? (What Would Buffet Do?)
Know better than me, that's for sure.
All I know is having the Federal government call the shots on the biggest auto manufacturer in America is a sign of the weakness of our industry, not strength.
And no political propaganda to the contrary will make that not so.
2 comments:
I may have gotten this idea from an earlier post of yours, but I think we need to elect Warren Buffet president.
Yeah, foutsc, I gotta say I trust him more than most of those yahoos on the Hill. Both because he is so genuine and honest, but also substantially because he built a life far away from the centers of power and finance so that he could have a life of middle class (substantially upper middle class, admittedly) normalcy where more honest impulses could thrive.
Warren Buffet is my example for my kids for how honesty pays, even if all you cared about was money. And the brilliant thing is that money is hardly the most important thing Warren Buffet cares about.
Post a Comment