Friday, April 30, 2010

Why ESL teachers burn an ungodly monsterous hole in my pants

I needed this, today. And a much better English lesson than anything that Tim James has to offer.



Limited INS resources should be used to stop terrorists and violent criminals likely to reoffend. Everyone else should be encouraged to take the legal route. But peoples' lives don't need to be disrupted to do that.

Why do we persistently go to dick mode to address any issue we face? Because it gives us an excuse to be a dick, that's why. Everyone likes the dick, apparently. Your mother, for instance. Or so I'm told.

I've always had a serious soft spot for English-as-a-Second-Language teachers, actually. Single ESL ladies should definitely hit me up. That sex has got to be nuclear.

Because, fundamentally, there are just people who see any problem and think, "What excuse can I find, here, to not give a shit about whose life I dick with?"

And others who say, "How can I help?"

I respect the latter. And want to bear their beautiful, brilliant, decent-hearted, multilingual children.

And the former can go fuck themselves. In whatever language they please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody, I just want to say hello! How is everyone??